Wednesday 18 September 2013

What I Love About Autumn #AutumnBlogging

Hey Guys! The first post of my big collection of posts. The first thing is what I love about Autumn/Fall. There is a massive list of different reasons why I just love the autumn season and here is a few of my reasons of why I just love it so much:

1. Hot Drinks! 
In summer you really just drink ice cold drinks and slushies to keep your self cool. However in the Autumn, it is all about the hot steamy drinks that you can have. I've already had two hot chocolates from Costa from my college and stocking up on my teas and hot chocolate powder in the house to get my through the colder season. Who just doesn't love a hot chocolate with a massive tower of whip cream topped with melting marshmallows. Just heaven!

2. The return of wooly and cosy clothing
This has got to be my main reason for why I love autumn so much. I'm the girl who loves their big jumpers, knitwear, layering clothes along with hats, gloves and scarves! As it slowly getting a lot cooler, the quick return of the warm clothing is back! I prefer to wear these clothes then crop tops and tiny shorts like other people.

3. The warm tones of colours
The leaves are turning crispy and the warmer tones of leaves start to fall. Overall I think outside just looks nice, blue skies with the cold air with leaves crunching below your feet. Ahhh, that is just the best to me, I love all these parts for sure. It's my favourite time to go for walks, it's always 10 times pretty outside to me in this season. 

4. The Holidays!
In this one season, there is Halloween, Bonfire night and my birthday! All of them events literally all happened in one week. Halloween on the 31st and my birthday on the 7th. What is not like to like about that, dressing up scary or watching scary movies and being able to crave your pumpkins. While you are able to watch the fireworks in the cold night with sparklers in the crisp cold airs. Then it's my birthday, birthdays are all sorts of fun!
The pumpkins from last year, mine is the middle one!
So these are all my favourites about Autumn! Let me know what yours are and any suggestion on what to do for Autumn Blogging! Don't forget to follow me on here, blogloving, twitter and everything else! Soon there will be an Autumn lookbook and a few bits and bobs. Going now, cya you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Drooling over that photograph of the hot chocolate! YUM! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/nwstlnc - ONE DAY LEFT x

    ReplyDelete