Tuesday 17 September 2013

Blogging all of Autumn

Hi guys! Firstly I would firstly like to apologise of the lack of posts recently, I have barely blogged anything at all. I've been really busy, settling into college and the last days of summer were crazy. Now that everything has settled down and not as crazy, I'm going to blog everyday of autumn.


Autumn is my favourite type of the year. Even though it's getting darker quicker and getting a lot colder, it's still my favourite time of year from all the woolly clothing comes back out and the warm tones of colours outside. So I'm going to try to blog everyday of autumn(until about the 1st December, even though until the 20th December it's still autumn). Even though there is about 3 people that actually do read my blog, I'm still going to do it. If you have any ideas or anything, just let me know because I know I'm going to run out. 

Well that is all for now, cya soon! Remember to follow my blog, instagram and all that stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Do a post on all of the things you love about autumn or your favourite autumn looks/lookbook.

    MissBeccaBeauty xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you!:) i will get organised and planning for these posts! thank you for the suggestion!:D

      Delete