Saturday 21 September 2013

Graze Box #Autumn Blogging

Hi guys! Firstly I would like to say sorry that I have already been missed already. It's the thing I hate about Autumn and that is getting a cold. Currently, I have got the worst cold i've  ever had. Well to the point of the blog post, I've got my first Graze Box!


Graze is a website that send you healthy snacks straight to your house, it goes through your letter box so there is no need to wait and sign for it. You get a collection of four snacks and got to admit, it's a pretty good website! It goes straight to your house or even your work place. 

My Thai- This box is a collection of rice crackers, similar to snack a jacks and come with sweet chilly dipping sauce. This is so nice, this was my favourite out of the whole box!

Summer Pudding- This was yoghurt covered sunflower seeds, cranberries, these little things that tasted of cake and some nuts. This was quite nice, i really just ate the cranberries because they were so yummy!

Strawberry milkshake- This was a mix of raisins, dried fruits and a few white chocolate buttons. I basically ate all the white chocolate buttons and some of the dried fruit, it's not as good as I thought though. 

Energy Nuts- This was just a mixed of different nuts, the collection are meant to be really good for you as it was mix of different nuts which are good for your body. I got this for my mum because this is what she likes so if you like nuts, this one for you.

On the website, there is many more yummy snacks. If you want a free snack, use the code 'SHEENA8WP' for a free box. It says you have to sign up for a boxes like every two weeks or week. You say you do and after you get your free box, you just cancel it like I did. Then you get a free box still without signing up for box on box for weeks. Well that's it for now, cya guys!

Don't forget to follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Instagram and everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment