Monday 30 September 2013

Autumn Hair Ideas #AutumnBlogging

Hi guys! I'm hope you are all well, no illness i hope! Always how's school going if you are at school or college? I've been swamped with three assignments already which all need to be in at the end of this week, still haven't finished one. Anyway, I have a few hair ideas for the autumn. Since in Autumn, it's the weather where your hair is attacked by the wind and fog, here is some simple hair styles for you. So here is four really quick and simple hair ideas for you!


 My hair is very long, a tad ombre at the ends! I'm hoping to do it again to make it more noticeable but that day I had my hair straight but added a bit of a wave to my hair with the straighteners for volume and honestly, I don't like my hair completely straight. So here goes, you may need to change it a little bit depending on the lengths off your hair.


Firstly! The curly ponytail. Sorry I took this one today to round it up to four hairstyles and went college like this today. 

I had curly hair today but then it went really windy. It was crazy wind and my hair was just going everywhere. Therefore I put my hair up in a ponytail and I quite liked it. The curly hair makes it perfect for windy and fog weather as the curls loosed through the day, it looked like you styled it that way however when you have straight hair, your hair always seems to go wavy/curly.

Then there is the fish tail braid. I just look this look, specially as you don't need any hot tools unless you need to sort your fringe out or the little bits round the side.

If your hair got more then one colours, natural hair has different tones along with if you have ombred or got highlights, it looks nice as you are able to see the different tones. This is quick and simple plus it's a little different. This is really good if you want your hair out of your way without putting it up completely.

Thirdly, there is the half up, half down look. This is my favourite way to have my hair. Specially for wavy/curly hair, it's the best way to keep most of my hair away from my face but yet keeping down. 

If you got thick hair like me, you will know that bobby pins really do nothing at all in your hair. You need to get these little clips, they are amazing to keeping hold on your hair plus you can get them in different colours. They also help to give your hair a little volume, they are a must need for me!

Finally, the last hairstyle is just the classic doughnut style bun. This is good for rainy days, all your hair is tucked away neatly or tidy, up to you.

As you can see, i have a little ginger bun but this is a good way to give your casual look a smart look. I do this a few times if I'm going out, give it's a smarter and sleek look to your outfit. It looks like you have made more off an effort while you are still wearing your smart/casual outfit. 

That is it for now, hope you all liked it and if you got any more ideas, just let me know! I hope you all avoid the cold that is getting spread round! don't forget to follow me on GFC, bloglovin, twitter and everything else. Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment