Want to know how to get my wavy hair? it's really simple and a little different from how everyone else does their wavy hair. I always seem to have my hair wavy/curly more then just having it plain odd straight this way, if my hair gets messy from the windy it still looks alright *high five*
please do mind the whole no make-up look
|This is my fringe, sweeped to the side a little bit|
|My full length/front view of my hair|
How I do my hair?
1. I normally spray my hair with heat protection and then split my hair into two sections, the top and bottom.
2. I will use a hair curler and curly my hair in inch sections, completely random and then leave them. EVEN WHEN THEY LOOK LIKE A CHINA DOLL TIGHT CURLS, LEAVE THEM!- you will sort them out later.
3. Do all that for the bottom sections, doing some curls away and towards your face in a random order.
4. Put the top sections down and split that in hair from left and right.
5. The side without your fringe, i normally curly the same as the bottom but the front bits away from the face for use.
6. The side with the fringe, curl the same as the other side and curl your fringe away from your face. However split it in half, curl the top half away from your face and curl the bottom half away from your face.
7. The fun part!! now brush through your hair with your fingers to loosen all the curls! the curls will parten and create wavy hair.
8. Do a few head flips and shakes to give it the messy hair look and loosen all your hair
I hope this works, tag me in any photos so i can see if it's worked out for you!