Monday 8 April 2013

New Blog!

well hello there? is anyone there?


so this is a new blog? I thought i should give this blogging thing a little go, see if anyone is interested in everything that I'm up, daily life stress of leaving high school, results, new places, travelling and many more. I will update you on the little perks that everyone should have/know about but yet little advices to help you get through whatever. 

Who am i? Sheen! or if you like, call me Boo (apparently, I look like her when i was little?). Starting this blog to record everything that going to be happening, 4 week left off high school and i think this is the point in life where everything starts to get that little bit more interesting! eeek!

Let me know if you have read this and what I should blog posts about, anything is welcome and you're welcome here! 

p.s if there any tips on everything, blogging or the background of my blog:) feel welcome to get me some handy tips, i will be needing them 


tweet me: @sheena_penks
Instagram: @sheena_penks


2 comments:

  1. looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts :) xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete