Monday 8 April 2013

Dreams are meant to be caught!

The other night, I really couldn't get any sleep so I ended up drawing some dream catchers


This got me thinking off dream catchers themselves. They are formally know as something that people believed in to caught their dreams and their nightmares. Your Dreams! Whatever you want to do in life or ever wanted to do, you should do it! Your dreams are meant to be caught and live what you want to do, people can say you can't do certain things, don't believe in them and just prove them wrong. I've always been told I can't do certain things cos I'm not capable myself but yet I am just proving them wrong and currently surprising them all. You can do it too, caught your dreams! Do want you want and be happy! Get your own little dream catcher for your room or something, this can be a little reminder for yourself to get the dreams that you want and do want you want. Don't let anyone prove you wrong, you can do it!

Twitter: @sheena_penks
Instagram; sheena_penks

6 comments:

  1. nice drawing ;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drawing!

    Please check out and follow my blog! I'd really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you and i will do, will be following now:)x

      Delete