Sunday 16 June 2013

Silky Summer Legs- Homemade




The world of Tumblr. The place filled with  little cats, penny boarders and  quotes from your favourite TV shows. Where for me, I found this amazing little recipe to get super soft silky summer legs. At first I did not believe this would work because stuff like this never work but oh my! It worked and I couldn't stop stroking my legs. This recipe came from http://militaryfit-bombshell.tumblr.com and it is far better then everything you could ever buy from a shop for sure. You all need to try it. 



Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
Ingredients
1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
1-2 Razors
Mix everything together in a bowl.
Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
Shave your legs.
Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
You will need;
  • 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
  • 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
  • 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
  • 1-2 Razors

  1. Mix everything together in a bowl.
  2. Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
  3. Shave your legs.
  4. Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
  5. Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
  6. Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
  7. Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
  8. Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
This is perfect to get them really soft summer legs that everyone wants when wearing skirts and shorts. It's cheap, it's item from your household that everyone normally has. I have no doubt that once you have tried this, you wont't believe how amazing it is! This has got to be one of the best things you will ever try and you're welcome! I know you will love this as much as me. Get yourself ready for summer now! If you are in England, get your self ready for the tiny little bit of sun we get now and then. 

Follow my blog and social networking, all the buttons are but:
Twitter: @sheena_penks
Instagram: sheena_penks

8 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! I am about to follow you because your blog is lovely. Maybe you could head over to mine and possibly follow me too? Thanks
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm so glad I found your blog & this post! I'm definitely gonna try this out! :)
    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Tuesday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely going to try this out!!! Thanks!!

    www.hielainehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh ive gotta try this!


    http://www.walkoffashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog xx

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!! I am totally gonna try it! thank you for sharing!!
    Click here to visit Blog T.Size Small

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, this sounds great! :)

    storytellershannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete