Friday 14 June 2013

Liebster Awards!

What are the Liebster awards some off you may be asking? Well I didn't have a clue what this one until I got nominated by two wonderful blogs: everything-nothing and Lucie's corner. These two blogs deserve for you to have a look out and even a follow. Well the liebster awards is where blogs under 200 followers get nominated by other blogs, they answer a set off question and tag another 11 blogs. I got nominated twice so I'm going to do both set off questions that the blogs above asked me. 



Everything-nothing's questions: 
What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is by far ‘The Help’. It’s about black people being white people’s maid and the problem that they have while working and the revenge they set out on the white people. A very funny book!

2. What made you start blogging?
I think it’s because I was reading other blogs and wanted my own. As I’ve finally finished school, I thought it was good timing to use spare time productive and will be more exciting things then just going school everyday.

3. Who is your all time favourite blogger?
It has just got to be Zoella! It was the first blog that I came across and I ended up reading most off her posts. 

4. What is your favourite hairproduct?
At this moment it is currently Got2Be heat protection. It smells so nice and does a big job.

5. What country do you want to visit the most of all the countries in the world?
I really want to visit the United States and do a big road trip across the whole country. I have never been there before.

6. What is your favourite band/singer?
My all time favourite band which I have never stop loving is Maroon 5. Really need to go and see them live soon.


7. What is your favourite item that you own?
Well it’s my Goofy Teddy from Disney World from Japan my brother got from his hoilday, i am just a disney freak.
8.What color of nailpolish do you use the most?

Well at the moment as it’s summer (well kind off) and I’ve a bit more tanned now, it’s this pastel green nail polish. 
9. If you could go back in time, how old would you want to be? and why?

I think it must be when I was about 5. It was the time when it was just me and my brother used to go the beach all the time, my grandparents were still here and my biggest worry was if it was too cold for my paddling pool. 
10. What do you do on a cosy day at home?

These are normally my sundays. It is all about PJs, the duvet covers being brought downstairs with hot chocolate watching my favourite TV shows and catching up on the soaps. 
11. What is your favorite TV series?

Well my all time favourite shows is Criminal minds and all the CSI’s. However for when I’m waiting for the new episode of these to come on, Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother is just a classic.


Lucie's Corner's Questions: 

1. Why did you start your blog?
I think it’s because I was reading other blogs and wanted my own. As I’ve finally finished school, I thought it was good timing to use spare time productive and will be more exciting things then just going school everyday.(Same answer as above)
 2. Something you’ve recently learned?
Recently learnt a life lesson, high school will be a long distance memory and the people in there you are less likely to ever see again so don't get caught up on the drama.
3. Your favourite band/singer?
Like above, It's Maroon 5! While for the singer it's Ben Howard.
4. Who are your inspirations?
One has got to be Demi Lovato, how open she is with everything that has happened and still going strong. Then there is Karren Brady, a powerful women leader. 

5. Your 3 favourite online shopping websites?
Topshop, New Look and Monki! 
6. What advice would you give to people thinking of starting a blog? 
Just do it, you have nothing to loose and there is an audience for everyone. Give me a comment and I will have a look at your blog!
7. If you could have a dinner party with 5 people of your choice (dead, alive or fictional) who would you choose?
Hmm.. Andrew Garfield, Aaron Johnson, Dobby from Harry Potter (I love him so much), Keith Lemon and Katy Perry. 
8. What was your first ever blog post?
It was like an introduction to my blog really.
9. Your favourite high street make-up brand?
Rimmel London Waterproof Mascara. 
10. A place that holds great memories for you?
I think it has to be my primary school, there has been the best memories in that school. 
11. Your wardrobe essential at the moment?
Has to be them floaty shirts with a collar or a shirt collar kind of thing. 

The blogs I tag 

The rules:
Answer the question I've asked
Nominate blogs off your choice with followers under 200
Ask them some question off their own
Tag them and let them know

My questions: 
1. Who is your favourite blogger?
2. What is your favourite wardrobe item?
3. If you had a timemachine where would you go and why?
4. What is your favourite band/singer?
5.What was your worst clothing disease?
6. The best hair product you have used?
7. What is your everyday hair look?
8. What is your best memory?
9. What is one off the embarrassing things you have done?
10. Your favourite TV series?
11. Who are your inspiration? 

Wells that is it for this blog post, follow me on bloglovin for updates! 
Also on twitter, tumblr and instagram! buttons are on the side! 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for nominating me again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed reading your post! I likr that it is aimed at us mewbies, we are a week old now haha

    A road trip across america is something i hope to fo obe day too.

    Maybe you could check us out at

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much for nominating me, it means a lot. But I have already been nominated and I have done a blog post for it. If you would like to have a look at it, here is the link http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    MissBeccaBeauty xo

    ReplyDelete