Monday 3 June 2013

High School Memory Box

Recently I have finally finished high school. Wow. I have been waiting for this day since the beginning off year 7 and it's came and I just thought to myself, five years have gone so quick. I'm going to admit, I am one of those people who completely hated high school and didn't have the whole school year as my friend. I stuck with it, stayed out off drama and did all the work and didn't really care about what everyone else is doing. Looking back, I've had some amazing times with some good friends who I won't ever forget. 

The build up to the ending off school was filled with people writing in leavers book (writing how we were in the same class, memories and wishing me luck for the future and where they think I will be doing). While the last day was a leaver assembly where we sang our year's song and signing shirts and a lot of photo taking. I've decided to put everything from high school into a box and will be able to look back at in a few years.



What I've put in my leaver's memory box, little bits of high school.


The back off my shirt from the last day, sorry for any penis from my inappropriate friend 


Two pages off my leavers book from my friend Lewis and Lucy, a page that doesn't have any embrassasing stories.
My two school ties, we changed ties when two schools combined as one


Some certificates that I achieved in high school, a netball one there! when I actually  ran

So here my little memory box from my last five years off school. When if you did hate school, do a little box or something! It is a big change, five years going and at a new land mark in your life. School did have some good times but I did have good friends who actually helped me through this time. Will actually truly miss the insane lot. Go and make your little memory box that you can have a look at in a few years time. 

Follow my blog, twitter,tumblr and instagram! 
Tweet, ask or comment on there sites with something about 'pineapples' so i know you read this
Buttons on the side but....
Twitter: @sheena_penks
Tumblr: www.wheresheen.tumblr.com
Instagram: sheena_penks


5 comments:

  1. I'm totally like you, wasn't in that so called 'popular' crowd, which in reality weren't even that popular, but I did alright. I love your memory box idea, I totally wish I'd made one.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your memory box. have one myself, they're so nostalgic <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a great memory box!
    Following you now :)

    would you like to follow eachother via gfc & bloglovin'?
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've just nominated you for Liebster Award! Check my blog for the questions and rules!
    -B, xx
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is such a lovely idea :) I remember my last day at high school.. it all goes so fast from here, haha! xo

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete