Monday 28 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Well it's that time of year again when everyone gets their scary make-up out and little trick or treaters start banging on your door. It's Halloween!! This has got to be one of my favourite holidays after Christmas of course.

At Halloween, one of my favourite things to do is crave pumpkins. This year, I decided to do a little scary face and it's so much easier to crave a pumpkin when you have basic shapes to cut out like triangles and rectangles. You can find ideas on google images and found out that pinterest is just flooding with different ideas. I hope you all have a good Halloween and helped you think of a little something to do this year for Halloween.

Don't forget to follow my blog and social media, have a good day!<3

2 comments:

  1. Halloween is one of my favourite holidays! I have seen so many amazing pumpkins this year! I move house in a few months and I cannot wait to have a full on party next yr!

    Kirsty x Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. halloween parties are just one of the best things! hope you have a safe time moving house too:)

      Delete