Sunday 7 July 2013

Suffering From Prom Blues

The other day, I had my prom and now I'm suffering from the prom blues. The night was amazing, seeing friends again, seeing my teachers, everyone suited up and dressed up and being together as one again for the last time ever.

Everyone needs to go to their prom, it is one off the most amazing things ever. Specially if you have teachers like mine who spent endless hours planning my prom and the night was perfect. The dress I wore, which you may have seen before, was from vponsale dresses. The dress was custom to my size and lasted the whole night without falling down or needed to be adjusted. So lucky there wasn't any bits that were not meant to be seen or unattractive dress pulling. The clutch was from a haul before, from dorothy perkins.

Didn't know what was on the floor but full view off my dress. 
Arriving at front I was faced with a photographer shouting stuff which I really didn't hear but was a good photographer. Took some good photos off the whole event. While my actually prom was amazing, there was dancing, awards that the year voted for and a few tipsy teachers at the end off the night. The teachers were shocked about how the year was so dressed up and grown up as they were used to use in our uniforms. Even got a kisses off my teachers on the cheek like I proper adult, never felt so grown up. So overall, prom was an experience I will never forget and something everyone should go too. I wasn't even planning on going to my prom, so glad I did in the end and encourage everyone to go to theirs. It is something you won't ever forget so matter what. Going to leave you with some photos from my night.

The photographer was Frank Henshall Photograhy. A photo with my close friends and the only one from the proper photographer. All the rest off the photos are from a friend in the year below me who was invited to my prom to take photographs. I prefer her photos then too the professional.

With my best friend Harry, the only photo we have together where we are not laughing or pulling silly faces. 
With the girls just before we went into the hall.
With my best friend since we were 3 year old, having a little dance off with Harry and Lewis. 
With my best friend Lewis near the end off the night.
I was smiling while laughing, Harry and Lewis said something funny and pulled their serious faces. 
Just before me and Kirsty left to go, about the 40 photo mum took. 
All the photos are taken from my friend in the year below, how amazing is her photography skills? Apart from two photos which you can tell from the quality. Everyone needs to go to their prom, it's a day off pampering, dressing up and a night you won't ever forget. Hope you liked looking through some off my photos and if you have any questions, just ask me. Happy to answer. If it's your prom soon, hope you have a great day!

Follow my blog on Bloglovin; also myTumblr, Twitter and Instagram.

15 comments:

  1. Your dress is stunning hunny! check out my blog too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you and will have a look now!:)x

      Delete
  2. you looked so lovely! following your blog now <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you and can't believe one off my favourite bloggers are following me now!:)x

      Delete
  3. stumbled onto blog and wanted to say that your post on prom makes me reminisent of mine 2 years ago! I wish i changed a few things about my hair but your outfit and hair, makeup all gorgeous! love the blog!

    multitaskingdamsel.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks you!:) bet you looked stunning at your prom!x

      Delete
  4. your prom dress is so pretty!

    pink-puffins.blogspot.in
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Blog!You look beautiful :)
    Check out my blog?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you!:) and will have a look now!:)Xx

      Delete
  6. Great pictures!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning.. That dress is a beaut!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous, glad you had a great time. I haven't had my prom just yet:) hehe love your blog btw!

    charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked gorgeous! Can't wait for our end of school ball even though its a few years away haha!We would love for you to check out our new blog and tell us what you think:-)

    Rona and Laura xox

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looked gorgeous, love the dress :) Your blog is great by the way!

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete