Wednesday 31 July 2013

Best of July

 Can't beileve the 7th month off 2013 is already over and done with already. The months just seem to be going quick and decided to sit here and reflect on everything that has happened this month. Usually, I think I've wasted a whole month doing nothing so this way, I will be able to reflect on everything that has actually happened this month along with my favourite products off the month if there was any.

Firstly, there was my prom. The most exciting event that has happened this month. Honestly could off been done with the amazing teachers who organsied it all and was such a great night. If you want to hear more about my prom: dress, hair, few photos then click here and it will take you to my other post about everything.


Photo with my brother on arrival.
With my best friend since we were 5 year old.

While in England, there has actually been some hot weather. Few days were even hotter then Ibiza and Spain therefore I thought off enjoying the weather while doing something productive. I live near lots of farm and walking routes therefore I decided to do some walking along these marked out walking routes(no jumping over fences to private land) and had a good stroll down the lanes, enjoying the sun. Prewarning, don't forget a water bottle, finished 4 miles walking and water was needed.


While my favourite drink is 7 up Cherry! This has to be the best drink out off all the brands off cherry, this has the right cherry taste to it. I can't stop drinking it and only seem to find it in Tesco, so everyone who is a lover off cherry drinks needs to get this!
Lastly, I've decided to try and ombre my hair. Big shock to my hair, since I'm such a safe girl who doesn't dare to do anything to different with my hair. This was the first try with Live Salon Style in shade 9-5 which is frozen pear blonde. My hair was literally the same colour as my shirt so in one go it changed my hair to a light brown/ginger colour. Cant wait for it to all to go blonde!(Sorry for the most unflattering photo)

Lastly, my favourite bloggers on this month. Of course I am loving the big bloggers like Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter and Tanya Burr. However the top two who are little less known are HeyyyJune and The Lovecats Inc. Their blogs are so good so go and check them both out! Well that's the best off this month, that's it for this month. 

Don't forget to follow my blog on GFC and Bloglovin. Hopefully one day, there will be a giveaway for you all. Hope you all have a good day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment