Tuesday 21 May 2013

Prom Hair and Prom Dress Review


Firstly, Ahhhhhh! I am leaving school in a matter of days and reality hasn't hit me yet that I am leaving school for good and won't be sitting in lessons with the people who I have spent the last five years with yet I still hate school and so excited to finally be leaving. High School has been the hardest five years off my life so any off you still in school, my thoughts are going to be with you! 

A few days, my prom dress that I ordered from www.dress.vponsale.co.uk came and I am in love with my dress so much, I feel like wearing it around the house everyday and all the time. My dress came packaged well, wrapped in a paper packaging with two other plastic packaging therefore it didn't get damaged on the way here so happy about that. The quality off the dress is very good and looked exactly like the website and the colour is what I want. The fitting is perfect as it was free to get the dress to my size like custom sizing and if you like, you can pick a colour from the range of choices they have on offer. Go and have a look on their website, there is like a discount going, free delivery and free custom sizing! What else is better than they eh? 

Full Length off my dress, sorry about rubbish camera quality too

Close up on the detail on the front which I love with the dress

So this is coming to the most important part to be now! what to do with my hair? As you can see my hair is long and I am planning to have my hair down as I always have my hair down and feel more comfortable with it down. Just because it's prom, doesn't mean to have to go out on a mad one and change everything about you! So here is some off my prom hair ideas but not sure which one to have done. Hopefully these will give you some eyes on what to do as well. 






So here on my hair prom ideas but if you got any, let me know! Pinterest and Tumblr is the website to look for ideas, they are just filled with loads off different hair styles: Up, Down, Half and Half, Straight, Curly. Go and have a look and I hope you all have a good prom!

Twitter: @sheena_penks
Instagram: sheena_penks


8 comments:

  1. Love the first hairstyle! so pretty :)
    Your dress is also so beautiful, have a great time at your prom!

    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there - You recently followed my blog via bloglovin' but I've recently changed my URL :) You can follow me via http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7794937

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! I hope you have a blast at your prom :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡

    @ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is great! I love your blog, it’s really cute and I love the way you write. This may sound stalkerish, but I’ve just read through all your posts!

    Follow and check out me?
    http://charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did your prom go? It must have been a blast for you to attend your last prom. Your dress looked lovely, and so did your hairstyle. Do you have post with your full body picture from the prom? I would love to see that too. Catherine @ Cameron's =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you look at my other post http://wheresheen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/suffering-from-prom-blues.html there is a photo of my dress fully:) i gave a full review of my prom and everything:)

      Delete
  6. I love the bridal's hair style. That's so great and perfect.
    semi formal dresses

    ReplyDelete