Sunday 5 May 2013

Hows that year new resolution going?


It's the fifth month into 2013 and I bet the most of you have already forgot that new year's resolution that you set, which seemed to be years ago, on the 1st of January. Them new year's resolution off loosing weight, saving money up, spending less time at work and more with friends and family or to have a better work effort?

So how is your new years resolution going or have you just forgot about them already? Did you you just do it for a month and completely went back to your normal routine? Maybe you should think off a mid year resolution. Think off a new resolution for the summer or start back to your old one, you can do it and it's a challenge but when it's done you will feel so good on the last day off December when everyone having a cheeky little drink and cheering into the new year.

Mine was to read more and it's going pretty well, being a little slow when reading and having the stress of leaving school and 12 exams left to do and the biggest pile of last minute coursework, reading is calming me down loads and not really panicking like I thought I would be. I have brought my books from www.worldofbooks.com They are second hand books but most off my mine literally come good as new and you get 10% of your first order. If you ever need some books, buy it off there.


So give your self a mid year resolution, a summer resolution or give your old one another try and see how you go. 

Twitter: @sheena_penks
Tumblr: wheresheen.tumblr.com
Instagram: sheena_penks

I'm following everyone back!:)


4 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for the reminded, Sheen - I definitely need to focus more on mines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of mine the other day, I so need to keep up with it

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sheen,

    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's luxury brands ads, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RVY9Z33
    Thank you!

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true, I don't have a clue what my new years resolution was or if I even made one this year.
    Wow my memory is bad!

    Nice post Sheen :)

    foreverinspiredteen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete