Wednesday 8 January 2014

Let It Snow- Book Review


Firstly, Happy New Year! Hope you all the best for 2014 and my goal is to actually blog a bit more since I went through a phrase where I didn't even blog at all. 


Recently, I've been reading and this is one of the books that I have just finished. It's three different types of books from three different authors into one book. The authors are John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle. The three different stories all seem to cross over each other which I quite like. What I mean, the location of the stories are all set in the same town and a place that was visited in the first book, is the main location in the second. 

The books are three different romance stories, my favorite one is the first one which is by Maureen Johnson. I was attracted to this book because John Green was one of the authors and now I have two new favorite authors. All the stories are based on Christmas Eve/Christmas day, they are all worth the read. If you got any more recommendations for books, let me know!:D

2 comments:

  1. ahhh I'm so excited to read my copy now, I didn't know there were 3 authors on this book as I haven't had a proper look when I picked it up I picked up all the other John Green books so didn't even notice but I love how it's set as you've said with crossovers since I've only ever seen that in films like NY's Eve and Valentines Day.
    Have you read The Fault In Our Stars yet? It's a John Green to and is a must read, it's so amazing and the film is coming out soon and gahhhh it's just perfect and very emotional and amazing <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, three different authors so now I have two new authors that I have an interest in now!:D it's such a good book, you wouldn't want to put it down. I read fault in my stars the other week and I'm just mind blown ahh! It was so good and I'm reading Looking For Alaska next, is that as good if you have read it?

      Delete